Monday, April 7, 2008

Bring it ON!!!

It's time for me to pay my debt...a lot of debts to settle...

This one for dayana from TheHateJournal

8 random facts about me (you really wanna know??)

  1. I participated in long jump and 800m relay when i was in school. Shot-put and javelin included.What's the point???I was not fat back then!!!!!
  2. I can always multitasking such as listening to other's phone conversation while concentrating on writing report.
  3. I love masak lemak so much...pair it with sambal belacan then its AWESOME!!!!
  4. I hate trash metal, grind metal, Gothic and stuffs.
  5. I'm in love with photography and in crave for an EOS 400D (refer to: I want a DSLR)
  6. I can be very analytical and detail at some point.
  7. I love sunset!!!! and
  8. I was born on 2nd June 1986 and thats just 2 months away guys. Don't tell me i didn't tell you.


I told you that i love sunsets!!! Who else??Raise your hand~~

1 comment:

fathiah zulkafli said...

owh owh i love sunset too!!but cant raise my hand since u won't see it.hehehe.nice shot dude =p